Close to Dephane

“Are you looking at me? Close to me. That’ s ok. You can close to me a little.” When I found that I am so confident at first time, I was so shocked. You know, when all the audience clapped fervently because of our unique performance, I knew my effort obtained favor. In the stage, that is real myself. And who am I? Some craze, narcissism, shy and having a dream. That’s me, Dephane Chang. I am twenty years old.
Just as a crazy girl, what do I like to do? I like to watch TV to make me cry and out laugh. I like to listen the radio to pacify my emotion. I like to play the piano to execute the touching melody. And I like to do a daydream all day. It’s really cool and let me know I can have a dream. In my dream, I can relax completely and do myself. Actually I am a girl who requests me to a high state. So I have pressure a lot. When I have free time as far as possible to relax me and try to find the pleasure in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home