My family, my love
In my family, there are three people. When I was two years old, my father died of cancer. My mother brought up my brother and me independently. She stricts with me and paid much attention to the development of my personality. She always educates me by actions speak louder than words. She still let me learn English and play the piano even we are not the rich. For me, she is a gracious mother, but a serious father.
I have a very kind brother. He always took care of me when my mother was busy at work. From the past to now, the relationship between my brother and I were fine. I remembered that he once quarreled with my mother because of the lack of freedom. He was so angry that he went out home and didn’t tell us he will have went where. At that time, I was so unquiet that I cried loudly and incessantly. I didn’t know how long I cried. I only remembered I was scared that I could never see him again. I really like him very mush. He is also my best family.
Even though I don’t have a whole family, my mother and brother give the full of love to me. I am so blest, not miserable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home