11/21/2005

Usual and Unusual student life

I am a pure Taipei County student. From nursery school to university school, I study in Taipei County School. When I was a student, I was a very easy person to get along with, so I had many friends. My teachers also praised me and gave me many opportunities to acquire different skills. For example, when I was in senior high school, I was very successful in spoken language and performance. When I was in the second year of senior high, I serve as the club leader and I was chosen to represent my school, San Chong High School, to take part in the contest which spoke the history story. Finally, I won the seventh prize. That’s so special experience of mine.

In Fu Jen Catholic University, I enter into the basketball team of Mass Communication and serve as manager. Besides learning many skills of managing a group, I understand much knowledge of basketball. Before that time, I don’t realize why many people adore sport. But when I enter the sports’ world, I just feel the passion of sport. Especially, I admire the spirit of the athletes who strive for the high honor. Therefore liking sport gradually, I want to do something for the athletes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home