11/21/2005

Formosa Fun Coast and I

After graduating from San Chong High School, I have had a part-time job for three months. I worked in Formosa Fun Coast and served as the job which receiving group. It made me to learn many things no matter how to communicate with people and how to respond the question which customers want to know. It also made me more confidence to face everyone and wanted to do better at work. The most important thing is that I find I like to interact with people. I wish I can become a brilliant reporter.

In the future, I will want to be a professed sport reporter. Besides studying a great deal information of sport, I have to strengthen the ability of interview and thinking of logic. Through the learn of continuing, I believe that I will achieve my goal, don’t I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home