I = Super idol?

At the 42th Golden Horse Awards, the host, Pei-Chen Hou(侯佩岑) greeted the producer of “The Rings”, Barrie Osborne, in English. At this time, I cannot but admired her courage and profession. She not only has a good face, but has strength. From the anchor to the host, she also plays a employable role. Especially, she speaks English well. National and professed Pei-Chen Hou is my imitate object, my idol.

Jing-Ying Tao(陶晶瑩)is my idol, too. I am fascinated that she endues herself with knowledge, a sense of humor, and the ability she host programs. When I listen to her broadcast, my emotion obtains to smooth over. When I hear her voice, it let me relax and feel comfortably. She always shares her experience of her life, communicating with people, and the relationship with sex to the audience. Most of all, the confidence exhales from her soul let me adore her. I make an oath that I will become her one day. And I will be a superwoman, won’t I?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home